Tuesday, March 3, 2009

4 things

I got tagged by Jennifer so.. :)
4 jobs I've had:
1. Working at the family graphics business
2. Babysitting
3. Student lol
4. Aunt haha

4 movies watched over and over:
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. Princess Bride
3. Father of the Bride 2
4. Miss Congeniality

4 places I've lived:
1. Here

4 shows I watch:
1. House
2. Biggest Lose
3. American Idol
4. Gilmore Girls

4 places I've been:
1. New York City
2. Washington, DC
3. Nowhere else too significant lol

4 people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Chelsea
2. Brittany
3. Colleges
4. Edline lol

4 favorite things to eat:
1. Mexican Food
2. BBQ
3. My Granny & Grandma's food
4. Chinese

4 places I'd rather be:
1. asleep in my bed
2. somewhere warm.
3. touring somewhere in Europe

4 things I look forward to this year:
1. starting my senior year
2. this summer
3. getting past my last ap exams...ever.
4. sending in college applications.

4 people to tag:
1. Brittany
2. Ros
3. Kris
4. Carrie

0 comments: