Friday, March 13, 2009

Just say no

...to the tea. Tonight when I get home from Charlene's rehearsal dinner I had a huge glass of Chicken House sweet tea. You know what I'm talking about. That big ole white styrofoam cup. It just calls to you. I drank it and within about fifteen minutes I went...why in the world did I do that? To understand why this is a bad thing (besides the sugar content), you probably need to understand that I have a relatively low tolerance for caffeine. It never bothered me until my mom switched our tea at home to decaf so now when I drink Chicken House tea it makes me shake a little and I feel like I should run a few laps around the building. And going to sleep? Yeah I can forget that since I drank it at 8:00. So here I sit, after 11:00, watching House and looking through photoblogs (and writing this blog, of course). The moral of this story: don't drink a jumbo Chicken House sweet tea soon before going to bed when you have to be somewhere at 8:00 a.m. in the morning (that's early for me since school doesn't start until 9 lol).

3 comments:

Shauna Rae said...

WOW Melody! That's not a good thing when you know you need to go to sleep & you can't...hope you got SOME rest...see ya later today :)

Jenn said...

Yeah...Luke and I had some issues...he didn't want to sleep last night and caused me to wake up with a headache...How's your shoulders and neck by the way??

So I guess you won't do the Chicken House sweet tea the night before a wedding again huh? :)

Melody said...

my legs and shoulders are very sore lol.. and no that won't happen again..i crashed at 9:00 last night which is really early for me haha..