Monday, February 23, 2009

66 days...

...of school left in my junior year!! "Inconceivable!!" Haha. ("You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.") Okay, enough quoting movies. Anyways, it hit me again today how close we are to the end of our junior year. We got our schedule request forms for our SENIOR YEAR today!! So exciting. And a lil scary. The school is going back to a 4x4 block schedule instead of our current 6 period day. I don't really care either way because I'll only be there about half the day. Looks like my request will be for: English IV Honors/Dual Enrollment ENC 1101, AP Calculus AB, Anatomy and Physiology Honors, and Government/Economics Honors. Really shouldn't be as bad as this year. Especially since I'll only be taking two of those classes at a time at the school and then dual enrollment afterwards.
Btw, I can't wait for summer!! I am tired of this crazy cold weather. I am ready for shorts and tank tops and sunglasses and the beach (at least once lol) and watching softball games and my niece's tee ball games. And youth camp and VBS. And of course no school.
Okay I'm off to try to make sense of chemistry homework...total ionic equations anybody??

2 comments:

Shauna Rae said...

So exciting Melody! Things just go by too fast...it seems like yesterday I was excited bout graduation & it's already been a year...I loved the 4x4 schedule the one year we got to enjoy it...Hope your junior year finishes great & your senior one is one that you will remember!!!

The Reinolds said...

WOW! You make me feel very, very old.

I'm glad that you will have a "light" schedule next year. Of course, light is by your definition. :)

"No more rhymes now, I mean it!"
"Does anyone want a peanut?"