Monday, March 9, 2009

Randomness, Part II

Just thought I'd write a post about what's going on this week. My AP teachers have decided to lay on the work all of a sudden. Apparently we suddenly need to get ready for AP tests in May. I don't even want to talk about it. I was so mad at my AP Lit teacher today when she unexpectedly gave us a test and demanded our study guide that my friend Jessie and I were conspiring to get our other friend's dad, who owns a construction company, to bring a bulldozer and run her over. JK..kind of. Lol. We have seriously thought about unscrewing a leg of her desk that she frequently sits on though. Bahaha it would be hilarious.
This weekend was pretty good though. My sister and brother-in-law have me on the way to being addicted to photography. I tried my hand at a shoot Saturday. Check out the pics at Chris Reinolds Photography. We had a lot of fun even if I didn't have much of an idea what I was doing lol.
Okay, well I'm off to not procrastinate for once in my life and try to get my study guide for APUSH done so I'm not up til midnight the night before.
Oh, btw, I got another letter inviting me to a college summer program. Stanford wants me now too, apparently.

4 comments:

The Reinolds said...

Oh, Stanford. Really? I wouldn't look twice at them. Whatever.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Melody said...

yeah, i blew my nose on the paper and told them to talk to harvard.

Jenn said...

I personally think you should welcome the addiction to photography...although it can be a pretty expensive one to have! You did a great job at the shoot.

Congrats on all of the colleges seeking you out! Exciting!

Shauna Rae said...

You did a great job on the photos!! Congrats on the college invite, along with all your others! :)