Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day...I guess.

Valentine's Day should die. LOL. I do have a date tonight though...with Micah. Haha. He even brought me a gift. And we're having a steak dinner. He's an awesome date. :)
The first half of the day was pretty good too. My best friend and I did a photo shoot with Chris and Ros. And we only got a threat to call the cops on us once...HAHA. It was fun. Check their blog for the pics coming soon.
Anyways, after my date with Micah I will be curling up with my book by Dee Henderson and being glad that Valentine's Day wasn't on a school day. All the red and pink and roses and chocolate makes me want to puke.

4 comments:

~Caitlin~ said...

I agree. And which Dee Henderson book are you reading?

Melody said...

the negotiator. i read the whole o'malley series a couple years ago and i just decided to read it again. i forgot how much i love those books. :)

The Reinolds said...

Micah really enjoyed his date with you last night! :)

Chris put your preview pics up at www.chrisreinoldsphotography.com.

Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to think I agree to Melody!! Thanks for putting your thoughts out there...