Saturday, February 21, 2009

Randomness...

Well, I don't really have anything exciting to tell but I try to blog at least once a week and the last one was last Saturday. So, here's the randomness that has been my week.
Let's see...I got my ACT scores back from a couple weeks ago. I got a 29 which is about what I expected. A point lower than last time but pretty good considering that I Christmas-treed the science section. Ha. The best part is that it's over. No more standardized tests for this chick!! YAY!! lol. Except AP tests. Ugh let's not talk about those.
Umm...I really should be doing my homework for A Tale of Two Cities right now. Or The Jungle. Take your pick. French revolution or meat packaging immigrants? Decapitated people or spoiled meat? Yumm. I have at least finished my study guide for APUSH and done half of my chemistry homework. Other than that I've pretty much sat on the couch all day watching movies - Gifted Hands, No Reservations, and 27 Dresses so far. "B-b-b-benny and the jets!" Ha.
Guess that's about it...
Oh btw I'm eating a banana with chocolate syrup right now. You should try it. Really. Except Chris. Don't try it, Chris. Ha. :)

0 comments: