Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Scores & other misc...

I got my psat scores today. I'm in the 97th percentile with a selection index of 202. Pretty good. National Merit Scholars usually have a selection index between 205 and 215 depending on the state and the scores that year. So, I probably won't become a scholar but I hopefully I'll be a semi-finalist. Which isn't too shabby either. I also got my report card...all A's! And my weighted GPA is up to like 4.5. Yay.
That concludes my good news for this week. I'm pretty much stressing out and it's all Marie Feazel's fault!! (my APUSH teacher) I'm not very happy with her. I have a test in there tomorrow and I kind of have no idea what it's about. And she told us that if our averages go down on that test then she's gonna dump a bunch of work on us. Great. Awesome. Nobody really remembers much about this unit and it's the one she's threatening us on. Anyways besides that we have this newspaper project thing due Friday and she picked the groups so I have to work with some people I don't know or trust...well, more specifically, maybe just one *cough* I don't know or trust. The other two are fine. But that one person just happened not to show up to school today so I don't even know what he's gonna write about and, in turn, I don't know what I'm going to write about! Why did she put me in charge of this thing? And more importantly, why didn't she let us pick our own groups?? Grr. And I have to have my part done by Thursday because I won't be at school Friday.
Which leads to the light at the end of the tunnel. Winter Rush is this weekend!! I'm really just trying to get through all this crud this week so I can get to Friday and get out of that stupid school (besides the book I need to read for AP Lit on the way up and back. ugh.). But yeah I can't wait to leave. I can't wait to see what God's gonna do. I think this year's gonna be a lot of fun!! It'll be fun to break in the newby counselors.. ;) Lol.
Sorry this blog was probably pretty boring. But I needed to vent. :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

You are WAY too smart! :) This weekend should be a lot of fun. Don't be too hard on the newbies! ;)

Chris Reinolds said...

I gave you an award.. check out my blog.