Friday, January 23, 2009

Honest Scrap

The rules of the award:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.

Well, most of the people I would nominate have already been "awarded".. So I only have two lol..
Brittany
Chelsea

1) I'm really not very girly. Except occasionally, I would rather bum around in a tshirt and lounge pants with no makeup. However, I rarely make appearances in public like this.
2) I love cars. It runs in the family. I like new cars, old cars, race cars, whatever. I've driven my dad's rear engine dragster. I would race if I had the time, but school is killing my hobbies.
3) Speaking of killing my hobbies, I used to be in band. I play the flute. I also used to play the piano and I wish I had kept it up. I recently have decided to try to play again. But again, school stinks.
4) I like just about any kind of music. It depends on my mood what I want to listen to, but the selection on my iPod is somewhat humorous. From 80's Queen (thanks to the old days riding with my sister) to oldies to classical to rock. It's all there.
5) I was in the room for my youngest nephew's birth to take pictures. Apparently there was a wager going on about how long I would last, but I made it. :) I'm a tough cookie. Sometimes.
6) When I have kids I want them to be close together. I love my family the way it is, but I wish my sister, brother and I were closer in age.
7) I have first cousins I'd never met until this year. My mom's family is very large and spread out so we rarely all get together.
8) I've never played a sport. Hard to believe, I know. Lol.
9) I was homeschooled until ninth grade besides kindergarten and first grade.
10) I was accepted into Douglas Anderson School of the Arts. For whatever reason I chose West Nassau instead. Lol. No really, I couldn't decide until my sister finally asked me if I wanted a career in music and I said I didn't think so and she told me well then don't go to DA. Sometimes I wonder how things would be different if I had went, but ultimately I think I'm glad I chose West Nasty. Lol. ("I sit alone with my hair, My hair and I we sit alone..." LOL)
11) Oh, and I thought of another one. I would like to travel one day. More specifically, I want to travel through Europe. Spain, Rome, Italy, but also the little beautiful places like Austria, Denmark, etc.

1 comments:

The Reinolds said...

Like the poem.. Inspiring. :)

Don't you need to include something about those steep declines in the road???????