Monday, June 15, 2009

Helloooo, Summer!!

I am alive!! Haha.. My sister informed me today that I need to blog..I've been slacking. I definitely have been. I just looked at my last post from before AP exams.. dang. So I guess I'll start there. I survived. Ha. I feel okay about both of my exams but who really knows. I think the multiple choice went much better than the essays...they drain you. Onto more pleasant things...school is out! And do you know what that means? Yes, you are correct. That means that we are ... SENIORS!!! Craziness. It still seems so surreal. My friend and I were talking today about how it still hasn't clicked and we were like well maybe it'll kick in when we put on the cap and gown for yearbook pictures this week..but then we decided we'll probably just feel like we're playing dress up haha. I don't know..we'll see. My appointment for my drape and cap & gown pictures are Thursday. Friday I have an appointment to cut my hair. And Saturday I am taking pictures with my photographer/sister and brother-in-law/employer haha. I am pretty siked about the end of this week. Just hoping that I like my hair when I cut it...lol.
Umm...I don't think I mentioned before that I will be doing the HOSA program at school next year. I'll be going to Shands 3 days per week and at the end of the year, if I pass the test, I will get my CNA license. I'll also get some college credit for a class or two. Hopefully working in the hospital will give me a better idea of what I want to do in the medical field. As my teacher puts it, it's like shopping in a candy store haha. Bless her heart. Ha.
Which leads me to my current college outlook. My top two choices right now are UF and Emory. I plan on visiting both of them at some point this summer. I got a packet in the mail a couple weeks ago from a little place called Harvard. It included a three page letter telling me why I should apply there and an application. WHAT?! SERIOUSLY?! Really. I didn't request that application. Btw, it wasn't like a few pages...it was a bloomin' BOOK!! Yeah. So that was exciting..haha.
What else is going on? I need a job. The search isn't going so well so if you hear of anything let me know lol. I went two weeks ago and filled out TEN applications and never got a call back haha.
I can't think of anything else so..
Oh, I think I'm about to put my blog on private, so let me know your email address so I can add you to my readers list if I like you. Lol jk...kind of. Ha.

2 comments:

Shauna Rae said...

Girl you crack me up. I need to blog too...its been a while. I'm so excited for you with being a senior & all the college applications & taking pics. Can't wait to see how your hair turns out... :) Please keep me on your reading list (if you like me) ahaha...lol. :)

Jenn said...

Those are 2 very good college choices...but HARVARD! I would be honored to have just gotten the app! Too funny! Can't wait to see your hair!