Saturday, April 18, 2009

Everything's going...

It's been a while since I've posted anything...I'm beginning to start every post that way...that can't be a good thing. Anyways, school is...going. Still waiting on the bull dozer for the English teacher. She promised us plenty of essays between now and AP tests in May. The good thing is that after May 8 I'm not going to be doing much of anything at school besides in my Precalc class. We'll also be having officer elections for Beta and NHS over the next weeks. Me and a couple of my friends will probably by officers for one or both...so that's one more thing to do next year. It'll look good on the college application. We finalized our schedules for next year. Seniors got their cap and gowns this week...we'll be doing that in a year!! Craziness.
On a side note, I am completely addicted to NCIS. I totally want to be Abby when I grow up. Bahaha. Except the black hair and spider web tattoo, of course. Ha.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm sure you could pull off the Abby look! I just wouldn't advise it! :)

Frank and Teen said...

That's one of my favorite shows, too! I could definitely see you pulling off the Abby look! I'd go for temporary tattoos, though. That way you can mix it up!=)

Exciting to think that this time next year you'll be almost finished with high school!! Goes by fast, doesn't it? Any decisions on where you'll be attending college? I'm sure you'll make the right choice!! Have a good week!

Melody said...

thanks for the votes of confidence on the look lol..
i'm not positive yet on college..it depends partially on what major i decide on which is still a mystery haha.. but right now i'm planning on going to uf because i think i want to do something medical-related although idk exactly what yet lol..